Sunday, May 17, 2009

Olivia Ong- Voice you must not miss

Her voice, like Emi Fujita's, melts my heart. I started listening to 藤田恵美 (Emi Fujita) since 15, thanks Travis for the CD.

Her soul, calm style music is mesmerizing, never fail to sooth my body and heal the heart.

I thought Emi Fujita will be the ultimate benchmark; but not until I know Olivia Ong.


She's a Singaporean but moved to Japan to develop her career. Guess what, she released her bestselling début, "A Girl Meets Bossa Nova" at only 19!!! And now she's just 24!

I should have known her earlier. I downloaded her chinese song 如燕 for XJ in Feb, theme song of 小娘惹- the most successful TV series in SG. But I never noticed her English songs... haaih...总是后知后觉



In Taichung Cheng Ping, accidently I crossed over Olivia Ong in the Ipod touch screen, and the very first moment I listen to her, "That's It!", I screamed!!!



I could hardly resist the temptation to buy, which costs NTD 600 (RM 70+-), but at last I didn't buy.

Sharing a piece of good music is our pleasure - introducing Olivia Ong, hope you like it ^^

12 comments:

UPs and DOWNs said...

I watch her singing over a TV show, she is quite nice. I expose to Singapore show, I never watch "little nyonya" though. Hehe...but heard that it is a must-watch drama.

tingyik90 said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqhK-UjP69s

this is where everything begins for her~

haha, one of my favourite anime!

Dalton ~ 小白 said...

Undeniably she's the bright of us...chinese~ ^^

Wei Chean said...

wow~tv show! "little nyonya" is very nice- now i'm watching episode 4 ^^must watch ya

haha--anime~ now she's so famous~

chinese- haha- yeah :)

Anonymous said...

What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this article i thought i could also make comment due to this good post.

Here is my homepage; devis fenetre pvc en ligne

Anonymous said...

Woω, marѵelous blog layοut!
Hoω lengthy have you been running a blog for? you made
blogging looκ easy. The total glanсe of your sіte is
excellent, let alοne thе cоntent!



mу web рage :: prix de porte de garage sectionnelle

Anonymous said...

Ηі, i feel that i noticed you visitеd my web site so i got here to go back the want?

.I am аttempting tο in finding
issues to іmρrоve my website!

I supposе its ok tο mаke use of ѕοme of
your сonсepts!!

Herе iѕ my ωeb ѕite :: christophe chavigny

Anonymous said...

What i do not realize is in truth how you're not actually much more neatly-liked than you may be right now. You're very intelligent.
You realize thus significantly on the subject of this subject, produced me in my
view imagine it from so many numerous angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be fascinated except it's one thing to accomplish with
Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. All the time maintain it up!


My web page :: installation fenetre pvc

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog.

He was once totally right. This submit truly made my
day. You cann't believe just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

my web blog ... securite porte de garage basculante

Anonymous said...

Hi, I read your blog like every week. Your humoristic style is awesome,
keep up the good work!

My web page ... pose de lame de terrasse

Anonymous said...

Je souhaitеrai vous Ԁir que c'est sаns mentіr un bonheur
dе venir sur ce ѕite internet

Havve a look at my webb page salopes asiatiques

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette, e cigarette forum, e cig reviews, electronic cigarettes, e cigarette

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin